Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Feeling Yaphne

I have this friend of mine who is really funny, comes out with all sort of funny sound and funny names like... Yaphne. Sooooo beautifully ugly I would say haha :D Her name is Angel Ooh by the way ;)

Anyway, I was having my QT with Jesus, and when I look to Him, like really really look to Him in prayers, all my problems seem to become so small. What was left important in my entire life wasn't the worries of life, it was just Him- Jesus. He is important.

Only You, who cares to know my needs.
Only You, who knows all my desires.
Only You, can love me for who I am.
Only You, can I forever trust and hold on to.

I wonder O Lord, what are your plans for me.
I wonder O Lord, what have You gotta' say to me.
I wonder O Lord, are You thinking of me right now?
I wonder O Lord, how much You love me??
:)

God just wants us to choose Him. He gave us a choice to make.He doesn't care so much about how good we are, what our strengths, abilities and skills can do, He just wants a love relationship with us, a fellowship with His child(ren). He wants us to spend time with Him, not with all the ritual stuffs that we do like how many times you fast and pray and all the flowery praising words. He just wants the heart, sincere and real, and talk to Him. Our God is soo big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing our God kenot do.

I look at myself- inadequate, imperfect, zero experience in music, frail and there's nothing to brag about myself. I am a nobody. But He loves me for who I am. And He created me for His very own reason. He has a plan for meeee. Walking everyday with Him sounds like the best.thing.ever to do to remain connected with Him, and to hear His heart's desire. Don't we all want to know what an awesome God like Him is thinking about us? And what is on His mind?

Because You are so good so good sooo good to me and my family, and faithful, and Your great infinity love, therefore, Yaphne chooses You ;)

No comments: