Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, November 4, 2011

Button pressed, again

God I trust that You'll make a way for me.
I have no idea what were You thinking when I decided to board on this 'boat' with you and what in the world am I doing what I'm doing.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, now and forever, You'll always be the same.
You are honest and good, and Your ways are loving and faithful (Psalms 25:8 & 10).

The wrong button has been pressed again.
BUT I'll be faithful to You, coz You are.
Running away and be a quitter isn't a solution.
Switching my course to what I first wanted is just merely an excuse to escape.
Being the next Jonah isn't a good idea after all.

Even when I made mistakes, please don't remember them. Remember me because You love me. Lord, You are good (25:7).

No comments: