Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I want my cendol

I can't believe it!
I still haven't tasted a single DROP of Aunty Koh's famous local cendol in Melacca!
Location : Klebang.
And today was my THIRD attempt of traveling all the way down to Melacca!
I heard that she 'perah' her own 'santan' and made her own 'gula Melaka'.
I shall drive down again this coming weekend! Or maybe the next one, because I have a wedding to attend. What a day trip! :)
I'll promise to reach there by 12pm the next round! Ohhhh yes I will! I'm marking my own words right now heh heh.

Anyway, lunch was really awesome. My aunt made us homemade 'nasi dagang' and 'lontong' and other local Malay delicacies. Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all my Malay friends and relatives :) We got lost for awhile in Melacca, can you imagine that?? In Melacca. For 2 hours.

Okie.
Still flabbergasted over the whole cendol thingy.
:P
THRID TIME MAN!

No comments: