Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

This morning

My new cajones arrived this morning! :D And it's in purple, unexpectedly :) Smells new, handmade by Esther's friend.

Purple Timoz :D

Okie, I'm so gonna create a small music corner soon! For the fun of it hee. And ahh, I kenot wait for my tomorrow's last-exam-of-the-year (practical) to end. And then I'm gonna clear my room and give it a new a paint and and do stuffs that I like this holiday! Read like I've never read before, cook and bake like I've never done before, Christmas shopping, watch some gigs with friends, and others which I can't think of right now.

"In your heart you plan your life. But the Lord decided where your steps will take you." Proverbs 16:9
I love to plan, I can plan all I want for my life, but not all the time planning is required. Sometimes, I just need to let loose a little and go with the flow yo.
And...
Not.to.FREEZE when I don't have a plan with me @.@


I gota glue my butt back to the piano chair now. Wait, I'm hungry for lunch nyahahaha :D

No comments: