Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back from camp and here's the story!

Once upon a time...
In the merry month of March, I signed up for the Plan 11! Teehee!

Me and my sistah, Esther, we went for the camp. Me not having any expectations about it but to go with an open heart. Guess what? My heart goes out for all the missionaries for Christ. I feel that it's one of the greatest callings to be a missionary. The world perceives this ministry or 'career' choice as foolish ones, especially graduates and working men who are earning moneys and reputations, they simply just lay down their lives for the work of Jesus. They've come to a point that money, fame and worldly empty pleasures are not the true purpose of living a one-time life on earth. It is all about winning souls to God's kingdom. That is, I believe, every believers's mission. We are created in the image of God, to pray, worship and share about Jesus Christ the way, the truth and the life to the unreached people.

It really made me think and ponder again over what am I living for and who am I living for. I always sing praise and worship songs ti God, but do I really mean it? Giving up my life to Him? Giving up my desires to Him and let Him be a my navigator?

I think what I've learnt from the Plan 11 is that God just wants my love, passion and obedience for Him in my life and music. Not so much on worrying about "what's my calling?' and 'what's my next step, oh my God?'.

Also, He says that I should "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I (God) will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ." Philippians 4:4-7

I had a good time at camp. The food, friends and fei-lo-ship and interesting workshops and and and frisbee-on-beach game were awesome possum! :D Above all, I think that this camp has really pushed me to be discipline when praying to God, as in like I give my total focus to Him and not get distracted with other stuffs.

Man, I think I gained weight from this camp. Shucks. But I think it'll be fine once I start walking to college (again :S) tomorrow from the train station. This week's exam week. Once again, God I need your strength, wisdom and emotions in all my tests :D

No comments: