Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 23, 2011

A Friend so amazing

Even when I'm excited, glad, disappointed, angwee, fuming like mad, tired, sleepy, embarrassed or emotionless, Someone is always watching over me, ready and waiting for me to talk to Him even when I didn't take notice of Him. Someone will still put up with all my attitudes, mood swings and randomness because He simply just loves me for who I am.

Not because of how good I am or not or what I can do for Him. It's because I'm one of His precious little ones. He simply just loves me for who I am.

A loyal and sincere Friend I can never completely understand. All I know is that He really, really cares for my being. His love so wide, so deep, so great- that is all I need right now :)









Lord, I'm amazed by You,
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
And How You love me.

2 comments:

Michele said...

this song!!long time liao nvr heard it

Daphne said...

yes. I know :)