Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

(untitled)

I was just throwing away some old stuffs from a cupboard upstairs. At this age, those stuffs have outgrown me. While I was disposing them, all my sentimental emotions swept across my head. Throwing away things because that they don't contain anymore value. For me, it's just a waste of space heehee :P

I kept stuffs like my first Barbie doll from JingYing (Mentakab), first fish statue I bought when I was a kid in Pangkor or Setiawan wherever that place is, souvenirs from friends from different countries, and little little stuffs boys I liked who gave me LOL just for the fun of it.

I threw away loads of teddy bears. I think they just sit there and collect dusts, take away spaces, and definitely a waste of money. Think by now my close friends already knew this 'ungirly' factor about me of not liking teddy bears nyeheh.

And then I realized, the clothes were still hanging outside I forgotten to take them in, and it's already 8.15pm! Baaaaaah, I hope the neighbours didn't laugh at me :P

No comments: