Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, September 26, 2011

At a point

As I drove home along the highways and wide roads that lead to my home, I can't stop admiring the beautifully dimmed sun hanging high up on the light-tainted sky. Plus, I was playing one of Hillsong's old album cds in my car, singing God is faithful, His name higher than hopes and dreams etc. I felt my heart enlighten today :)

His creations are simply amazing, breath taking, if only we just take time to pause and ponder over these little things that seem to be the common. If the created things are awesome, what more is the Creator?

We don't need to go all the way to Switzerland or Finland or Ireland (omgosh my dream place !!) or whatever land to be amazed at their greenery, Malaysia too is really a beautiful country laahh, a sight to behold!

I guess after spending much time in prayers with my family and this morning, I got some words from Him, like finallyyy! (leaps for joy) And of coarse my family was there to confirm them. It was a time of refreshing :) Not only me, but for all of us. Prayers can make changes. It is also more encouraging when we pray as a group, especially with our family.

No comments: