Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

JESUS is LOVE

My heart belongs to Jesus. I've found my love, passion and security in Jesus. It's not all about the music or the missions and ministries. It's just Jesus. He is the LOVE. And my heart shall be filled with gladness and joy as a musician for Christ.

This also means that I'll stop worrying about whether am I good or not good enough being a pianist in the music scene. I believe that when He calls me here with His very own designed purpose, He'll see me thru' the seasons then. About relationships, I don't want to be single-for-life and I trust that You have a good plan in this :D

God gives the best!
Teehee!

No comments: