Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 16, 2011

At home and out

Sorting out wardrobe with my sister. I knew this day would come once she's back from UK for good, and it's todaeee!

Gonna' wear some old school jeans to college soon :D

Oooooold skooool~
Quite sayang wanna' throw away some branded clothes :(

Playing frisbee at 5.30pm today. Tomorrow's gonna be another packed day: breakfast with my good old church friends, go climb a rock in the afternoon (rock climbing) with college mates, raya dinner at 8pm with my high school mates :D Sunday? Church and film shooting teehee!

I forgotten about my homework! :O will find time to do it soon nyek nyek :)

No comments: