Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I wanna' be a reflector

Today was my first time sitting in in a Bahasa service. Also, my first time in a SIB church in Puchong. The people there were so friendly and warm. After service, they even celebrated and prepared a birthday cake for the August/September babies. How sweet! :)

It's a new church. Though the songs and the flow wasn't perfect, but I could see the hearts that they have for Jesus. That just reminded me something of my past. However, I made up my mind to look to new things and not of the past, just like Paul who said it in Philippians 3:13-14, "... forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"

Anyway, today's sermon was in Bahasa.
Dalam injil Markus 14:3-9, (dalam bahasa saya) kita sepatutnya memberi atau membuat sesuatu yang terbaik untuk Yesus seperti wanita yang mengurapi kepala Yesus dengan salap mahal dari kelalang Alabaster (or buli-buli : jar). Heh.
It was a good reminder. For me, it's about giving my best service to Him, in everything that I do, feel, think and say, and to strive to be good at with what I'm doing now for Him. It also helped me to realign my fokus terhadap Yesus dalam apa-apa pekerjaan yang saya buat. Fokus ini juga dapatlah memberi sumbangan kepada kerajaan Kristus.

I remembered how I dragged myself to Bahasa class in the early mornings in school. But now, I missed it alot. It's my national language and somehow, I love it no matter what, and I'm proud to say this. Also, I believe that it is the minorities, the ones who will farm the mushrooms and make an impact to them :)

An old tune just came across my mind :
I wanna' be a reflector, shine Your light little brighter, I wanna' let the whole world know that Jesus LIVES IN ME! :)

It's all about the heart. After all that He has done for me and you, what kind of heart do we have for Jesus?

No comments: