Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peed books ew!

While I was at the train today, I eavesdropped some random Chinese boys from Zhun Kong High School. Actually, I wasn't eavesdropping, they were talking rather loudly in Mandarin so that everyone in the train could hear them.

Boy A said something like this in Mandarin (Direct Translation): "Today I in the toilet peed and my books fell on the floor leh," Boy B replied: "Really ah?? Got touched on the pee mah??" Boy A:"I used some water to wash them away already," Boy B:" I think you need to replace the library books!"

Moral of the story is :
Library books cannot be trusted because they are not hygienic. For book 'smellers', DON'T SMELL! For I-like-to-touch-smooth-pages readers, DON'T TOUCH! For put-books-on-face-and-sleep people, DON'T EVER DO THAT!!

You might not know what the previous people who borrowed the books did to the books ;)

It's kinda gross I know, but just to be aware of stuff like this. Hee hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god. hahaha. EWW MAN! Never, EVER smell or touch library books EVER again.

-corliss xD

Daphne said...

hahaha er, u did? LOL. cheers! haha