Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Dog days

Thought of getting a dog as my pet. Man's best friend eh??

Actually, I thought that by having a dog at home would help me overcome my FEAR FOR DOGS. You have nuuuuu idea how terrifying dogs can be to me. Cute at times, but absolutely high in potential to bite me everytime I get near to dogs... It's a feeling. Hee.

When I was young, aged of just started leaning how to walk on tiny feet, my sister used to let out her black dog on purpose at home to chase after me like nobody's business. I eventually somehow don't know how came to a dead end, and it tagged me down and growled at me. Me and my bulging eyes of fear, epic! Another time was while I was strolling at my old taman with my best friend (Vivien), Crystal's black dog (black dog again -.-) dashed out from their gate and strived enthusiastically towards our direction. Obviously, first instinct is to RUN FOR MY LIFE!! Lesson 1 is to NOT TO RUN when you see a dog. That, I phailed... My two slippers swung proudly in the sky. The dog nearly bit off my ankle. What a 'sensation' moment!

Anyway, even if Derrick and I want a dog at home, mom already said to him : "At home, we either have you OR the dog," :P

Come to think about it, maybe it's not so a good idea to have a dog at home nyeheh :D

4 comments:

Maiorem said...

If you want a dog, you'll need to have a lot of space for it to run around too.

Wendee said...

Get a small pet like a hamster to try it out! :D

Daphne said...

dante: for it to pee around too rite LOL

wendee: i had a fighting fish, it died 2 days later. my hamster was eaten by a smart cat who opened up its cage. hmmm haha :D

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & also Happy Merdeka Day.

hahaboy