Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Something to blog about

I just watched Bersih 2.0! I mean, Nasi Lemak 2.0! Kept mixing up these two things subconsciously -.-

Went with my sister to the nearest mall and grabbed two seats. It was... hilarious and lame, the typical Malaysia scene lah heh heh.

And then I got a phone call from StarHome Media, a modeling company, but I was told to shoot a drama. The requirements? Black natural hair. Okie, and I sorta dragged my sister along too :P It's a small part, but I'm glad that my friend got me this opportunity. I'm so proud of her, at my age, modeling and designing, doing things that she loves :)

I always love acting! Since young, story telling competitions, poem reciting competitions, Sunday School drama and skits, choral speaking etc. were my favourite part (it has to do with some imagination and acting too as well i think heh). And and, my best secondary school years part was drama competitions which I always reminisce the good ol' times :) and proud of my team's achievements :)

Ah, we'll see how it goes! Just being excited doing something I laik ;)

No comments: