Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jig saw puzzles

I think I've sort of figured things out, where my jig saw puzzles seem to slowly fit in. You know when you're fixing a jig saw puzzle, you go through a trial-and-error period. Frustrating, at first, when you can't match them. But once they fit in well, you go amazed and in awed with the breath-taking picture right in front of you.

I'm talking about what-am-i-suppose-to-do-with-music thing here. My trial and error moment was to do film scoring. Then to teaching, writing songs, and production. Not so much of performing because I think that it's pride inviting to me. I'm not saying that performing is bad. It may be good to others who know their stand and what they're doing. I guess I'm much more comfortable without having spotlights on me on stage playing the piano.

I'd like to produce something, like a story or a play, skits with meanings behind. And write some songs :) I've been exposed to so-call acting since young and realizing that I like it so so much, I think I'd like to go in to the production line. Arts and theatre would be definitely a yes YES! :D

Tempting. But it's not all about me. It's about what God wants me to do. I just have to wait on God, obey Him. Then I'll be alright. It's not what I feel good about it. Feelings are temporary. I am at the preparatory stage. Will just need confirmations and the right timing from God through faith and prayers :)

Lastly, I remembered a peaceful voice coming from within my inner heart, telling me "Trust Me, in everything that you do," in one of my quiet times days ago. It's exciting embarking this journey with my precious One :)

No comments: