Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm a foodie!

I think I should start exercising soon. Yawns. But kinda lazy lah.
Been eating loads of good food recently. Sushi Zanmai, nasi lemak ayam masak merah tambah telur goreng outside my high school (superb ones really!), homemade sushi by mom, Delicious, Pappa Rich, Betty's Midwest Kitchen (some american food), Levain, really goooood desserts etc. so banyak that I can't recall them.

MCDONALD'S IS DEFINITELY NOT IN MY LIST OF GOOD FOOD. NEVER! :P

Anyway, today's dinner was on me! I brought my family to this place, Lorong Rahim Kajai 13 in TTDI (Taman Tun Dr.Ismail) called Surisit, the Thai Kopitiam. Not exactly a kopitiam, it's more like a naise, dinner place without a decoration?? Kopitiam these days try to keep up with the old fashioned walls and lightings, bare ceiling type, in a way it does save costs too lol. Simply say, it's a restaurant :) Mom found this Thai Cuisine restaurant on The Stars today. Speaking about newspapers, I realized it's been almost a week I haven't been reading any of them :(

Dad couldn't have a say in footing the bill coz' I finallyyy have the rights to do so hee. I got my first pay from my first gig :) That is, of coarse after giving 10% of it to His church.

Okie! Besides food, I have some new resolutions : transcribe any 3 songs that I like a day, and get doooown to serious business with jazz! I really mean it. I laik jazz and thought of giving it all out, starting from nao! Funk, fusion, smooth jazz, bossa nova, swing etc.

Btw, while I was having my awesome possum dinner today (ohhh the omelette, fried beef with their own sweet spicy sauce recipe, seafood tomyam and banana salad were REALLY good, home cooked style), I had this bossa nova beat in me playing Chega De Saudade coz I was so happy with my food ;)

Nyeheh!

Music nerdddd.

Didn't take some pictures, as usual, was too hungry food got gobbled up really fast. :D

No comments: