Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Again, I will say this

... that I wanna' be home tonight :)

But home is home. I won't be working then. Home is where I rest and eat well; to love and be loved by my family.

Looking at my schedule, I won't be home until God knows when. Even after I've completed my degree in berklee. That's too long to think ahead.

Right now, I just wanna be home... just for awhile.

Oh howww I miss you so badly Kuala Lumpur!



Living in a dream for some time can make a person think of home once in a while.
Again, reminding myself to appreciate what I have and where I am now.

No comments: