Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sincerely, Daphne

Last Sunday, Gretel, my good friend invited me to sleepover at her place.
It was so nice of her to host me.
We had Chinese take outs, watched Christmas movies, one was wayy too cheesy and the other wasn't that bad, helped her with her laundry, and spent the whole night girl talking. We also went to Barnes and Nobles for coffee and had a while of studying. And then she dropped me off at my pastor's place for cell group. Oh, she makes good coffee too! Otto, her husband is blessed to have her. She is blessed to have Otto too. Man, so happy for them ! :D

I can't ask more for a better friend. She is always on the lookout to help people and has taken good care of me since I got here, helped me in my moving, fed me well and omgosh, it was simply just stress-free and fun just hang out with her. Getting out of the berklee beach temporary, assignments and my apartment has recharged me in a way. Very grateful to have a thoughtful and dear friend like her.

Words here used aren't as fancy as a well-written piece of writing. I'm just saying it all from the bottom of my heart.



To my wonderful friend, Gretel !
:)
We're going to Miami end of this year !

No comments: