Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hide

Tonight .. is one cold night.
Winter is on its way.
Pedestrians could see ices appearing on the ground. But the pond has not yet frozen. (Waiting to see if it actually will or will not become a big block of ice ! For one to ice skate on it would be a daring rat. )
Tonight, there are many thoughts to unpack from this little head.
Life, studies, plans, relationships, assignments, friends, FOOD (Y.E.S. in capital), and the best part is that, my 10am class for tomorrow got canceled !
That means, more time to do projects (still not having more time of sleep), and getting other important stuffs done.

Have you ever watched a movie that gets you really into it and totally forgotten about where you are at now?
I did. It ended 5 minutes ago.
Chocolat is the title for the movie.
I grabbed my burger and fries, and then off for a short trip to the world full of chocolates (and religious people in that movie whom it's sad to see them wrapped around, confused and deceived into thinking that, by doing good works then you are saved from God's wrath. Absolutely NOT true. Grace is given freely to all who believes in the name of Jesus. So simple- believe. And the rest is living under God's spirit's guidance, help, and power to overcome challenges in life), where I can hide myself in that fiction for awhile, away from school work and responsibilities.
Emotionally, not too good these days. I hate being pretentious but it's just there, written invisibly on my face. SOmehow, I still got it covered up. Super anti this feeling right now.

Can't wait to be done for this semester !!
It has been such a ride for me. I want a stopover to pull out just for a moment, get what I mean?
It means that, I wanna go back to Malaysia, REST and recharge, and to see my beautiful people again.

No comments: