Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 9, 2013

When grades speak




Dang man, feeling like a freakin' Asian now.

I bet almost every students have that same grade book report. It's just that I never thought of studying in berklee actually taught me to have my own opinion. Especially in essay writing for The Language of Film fall semester subject and last semester's Scandals and Vandals Art Theft whatever the name is for it, have MADE me write my own point of view, elaborate and justify it.

I no longer hide behind my sister's curtain anymore :) This is one of the best things that I learn here- churning out ideas and what's on my mind, and having my own stand on something. So far so good, my lecturers like my ideas. It's a great valuable learning experience I always thank God for making me do this- coming so far leaving home.

In my school days, all I do is to follow what my teachers said in school, exactly. I'm glad and thankful that I now learn, and to break away from becoming a robot.

No comments: