Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Because of their love...

The Skype session with my sister was a little short. But we had a couple of updates.

Eventually, we came to a point where she suddenly started to tell me that all these while, she did not need to work so hard to get things. And I added to her saying that, 'Yeah, because mummy and daddy have been giving us things, and we do not need to work hard to get something,'. Whether something we want or something we need, mummy and daddy are always there to give.

I had the SAME thought as my sister a while ago about myself getting things easily, and that I do not need to work hard. This isn't something to be proud of. In a way, me and my siblings are really fortunate to have parents like mummy and daddy. But now, as we're growing up, we must learn to work (hard) to get something. Mummy and daddy won't be here forever with us. So much of sacrificed made by them because of their love for the three of us. And that they wanted to make things easy for us.

I just wanna be a really good and appreciative daughter to them. My siblings are wonderful people. Mom and dad, thank you for raising the three of us up well. Hope that we didn't give you guys much trouble! Although, yes, I had some rough times with friends in school that you always have to show up in school to defend me. Ahhh, long story ! :P



2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank God Our Creator He has given me wonderful kids- iam just a keeper
doing my best to raise the children He has blessed. With God u all will be able to great exploits for HIM i am happy for u all love u all very very much though motherhood is not easy !

Daphne said...

Mummy !! <3 :)