Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Berklee is in my heart... and other short stories

Words used to describe to berklee :

Eventful, memorable, stressful, housing lots of talented people, marinating them with lots and lots of information, churning them out into the industry like a freakin' amazing food processor, a place to sharpen skills (more like BOOT CAMP), and mind-blowing.

Yes, MIND BLOWING.

I can't stress enough how AWESOME BERKLEE is ! In the midst of all that is happening, sometimes still in disbelief to think that I'm actually placed here tonight.

Never regretted to obey God from the very beginning. Actually, He was the one who planned things and made things happened so that I can study in this number one music college in the world, according to the Hollywood reporters.

Sometimes I forget that it was God who can, actually make things happened. I get so caught up with tonnes of planning, doing things my own, taking things in my own hand to feel that I've gotten everything under control, everything's perfect, but then things will never always happen the way I wanted it to be. Then when I realized that I don't have anymore control over them, I felt like I'm off the  tangent. THat's the downside though. And there needs to be some adjustment in this attitude.

I also feel that I have so much musical knowledge and information with me that I need to sit down and have a moment to process them.

It frustrates sometimes not to have all the answers at a time or at one go.
It's like I know all the cliche answers, like, okaayy, this is the time to trust God, have faith, be faithful with my calling and yada yada.
I also know that this point of time in my life is the most crucial part- the building of daphne's career, friendship, working friends, learning what are my working style, and character development especially the toughening-up-myself part- perseverance, endurance whatever names.

I wish I have all the solutions to these maths equations. I want it to be 1+1=10.

No comments: