Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Oh, it feels like HOME


On a cold Saturday late afternoon, I just had to make these wonderful little fried wantons !


Mommy, I miss these when you make food for all of us even though you are tired from work.
You have nuuu idea how tough it is to work, cook, clean the house and babysit the family as a mummy !
Ahah ! Now I'm experiencing it. Except for the babysitting. Little Derrick has grown up already. He's turning 13 ! Ahhh ! :D


And then I made waffles for my roomie this week.
She was happy! I'm happy :D
To share food with people.
Especially sharing half, so that I don't get so bulat ! :PP
Food tastes better when we share.

Ooh, I made dim sum too this morning.
But the picture is in my room mate's phone.
With salted egg on the tip of the dim sums.

This morning, I cooked hot chicken noodle soup for breakfast reminded me of daddy who used to cook for  the three hungry children at home.
Ginger, garlic, red onions... they are the best !

No comments: