Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I am not alone (edited)

This is... so not an emo post. Alrighty? :)

-

You know what? As I was packing (started) packing all my stuffs to move out (omgosh moving in Boston is such such such a hassle and it is my first experience ! The Boston Dump will happen soon on the 31 Aug. I can't imagine what the city will look like. Embrrrraaacccceeee myself! ) Yeah, so as I was packing, I realized that I am actually doing things on my own without mom dad, Derrick (oh man, he does eberything I ask him to help me, without complaining, for that I appreciate his patience on me, he is the BEST!) and Esther to help me around. This feels like... Smells like... I'm being independent !!

Everything here is a first time for me.

The streets are flooded with walking students and parents today. The Fall semester is starting soon. Orientation week is next week ! Also, not to forget, U Haul trucks and vans and biggerrrr trucks are almost on every corner of the road. Parking permit is needed to park the trucks.

So, I am doing things without my family. Finally. This is college. This is studying abroad.
And like I wrote, I am not alone. It is the friends that I prayed so hard earlier on, that I would meet, and have a good time with them, whether in school, or the hang outs, to move stuffs and everything else during my college years. More good and genuine friends will come I hope. They are rare, but they are out there. These guys have been a great blessing, like seriouslyy. I want to be a blessing to more people too, because I have been... blessed la ! In so many ways. From furniture buying, to good grades, to having settle down in church, to have awesome friends around (looking forward for the Fall to meet new people !) and discovereing new good food !

Today's weather is colddd brrr ! Sweaters up! :)

***

Besides the physical part- moving and packing and studying, I am also learning how make some decisions.

No comments: