Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ending my Summer with... (a few events)

Lauren's bridal showerr ! Also my first bridal shower in America.
Coolies!
As cool as a coolatta :PP
I travelled with these girlies here, whom are my college friends and church friends.
We took the T.

Christine, Callie and Michel'le. Awesomee girls!

Ahh goshh shoo pwetty !

The lovely ladies. Only ladies. It's the ladies' day!

The bride showered with gifts!

Sweet treats!

When God places friends in life... :)

She's unwrapping my gift ! :O :)

This is Lauren. The bride. And she is very sweet.

Cup cakes galore !!

The Quackenbush sisters. Both of them reminds me of Esther and I.

So later that week, I also met with new friends from different church I visited. These girls came from Berklee, MIT, BU and some working. So glad to meet them. :)



Also, Anchor Church the one that I'm attending, had picnic and water baptism by the Castle Island beach in South of Boston. Great weather (It rained! So so chilly), great food, great people to hang with and what a great fun day.

Friends that went together. We were on the bus.



When it got coldd, we had blankie to warm us up ! Whee! Teehee! :D


Worship by the beach, on the rocks.

Our worship leader. Waves were rolling in when it started.

This boy just caught my attention I just had to snap a photo of him :PP


Yes, they were dunked, erm, they went down immersed into the sea :)

The two lovely ladies and wonderful friends I had in the Summer. Gretel and Aubrey.

So during that time, I also had a chance to visit the MFA- Museum of Fine Arts. It was hugeee! This is part of my liberal art class field trip. Lalala. The best part was, I got to see a performer playing the harpsichord, LIVE, in front of my bare eyes. Aweeeesome.
Before that, my class also visited the Isabella Stewart Gardner museum, where the famous Boston art theft happened, until now the art masterpieces haven't been recovered.
So we had to write about it, and a book review. Fun class!

This is the main entrance for the MFA. It was 10am.
Ooh, my friend Kelton performed in this huge musical that laster for about 2 weeks. Les Mis at Reagles Music theatre somewhere in Boston. I have nuuu idea where it is :P It was lovely. I love the props. I'm so proud of my friend :)


Look at the crowd !



After the musical, our tummies were roaring ! We were like hungry packs of wolves :PP I mean, we were hungry :) We dropped off at Faneuil Hall for Tex Mex. Steak in the middle of the night.
How not to gemok ? 


No comments: