Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, August 23, 2013

Unpacking a little of my thoughts

There is a reason for me to take piano lessons when I was a kid.
There is a reason to like and choose books over dolls when I was a child.
There is a reason to, constantly, being brought up in way, face with difficult people for don't-know-what-why but now I know why, it is because to train me up when I work in the real world, the entertaining industry.
There is also a reason for me to become a second child.
There is (always) a reason why I wasn't in a relationship with that boy.
There is a reason for me to be mom and dad's daughter, my brother's sister and my sister's sister.
And now that I am here in this faraway beautiful city from home, I understand the reason for me to be here too.

Thinking back, those are for good, for the sake of my future, which is now, the time that I am living in. They were the reasons I never knew at that time, but now I know. And feeling tremendously thankful.
:)

Unpacking some of my thoughts. Hmm. Must be the Haagen Dazs I had awhile ago :PP :D

No comments: