Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Hour

For the past few days (2 weeks) I have been surviving on this for breakfast!
And granola fruit with milk sometimes.
Or grab food from WholeFoods' breakfast bar.
So good.

Final week, 16 full credits, project deadlines, test days, study-in-the-library days, photocopying days, seeing lecturers for assignments days are now overr!
I really had a great time in the midst of stress!
I love what I was studying and memorizing!
Really.

Oats, almonds, raising. And yogurt.
Yum.
I cooked my oats on the stove.
It's not instant :D
Finally, something not instant hehe.


And I will pamper myself with Butter Pecan (CVS lady told me I made the right very good choice on Butter Pecan hehe!) and Princess Diaries.
(Watched it a gazillion times because it's good?)
Mom told me to reward myself with ice cream on Skype jusnw.
So here I am.
I did what she told me.


A quick shower, put on my shorts and tee, and I smell so good and fresh! Now I watch movie(s)!
Happy hour :D
Creamy potato salad and classic deli pasta salad for lunch.
I doooo miss nasi lemak btw. And all the chinese food at home.

Yes yes, I will upload the bridal shower and water baptism by the beach photo soon. I also went to the Barking Crab near waterfront yesterday !! So pretty! Such a beautiful city in Boston!! I fell in love yesterday :D

Enjoying every single bit of my days here! That includes college work.

Okay laterr!

No comments: