Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thank You ! Really.

I'm moving !
...Together with the rest of few hundreds or thousands of people in Boston !

It's craa-aaaaaaazyy ! Seeing people carrying furniture here and there, crossing the streets making that cars don't hit them flat like a pancake. They even have portable storage by the streets for you to store stuffs how crazy ?!!

I really can't believe that I am moving, for real ! But I have these wonderful, thoughtful, caring and kind friends to help me move my things just a call away. I can't say how much I really am grateful and thankful to them. They know who they are. Without them, I can never have my table, bed, keyboard etc.

God placed them in my life.

Words can never say enough how much I deeply appreciate these guys.
Amazing friends.

:')

I just got my $10 Belgium waffle maker. So gonna make awesome waffles for my super awesome friends!

With lots of strawberries, berries, cream, chocolate syrup, maple syrup and whatever not !

Just like today's ODB http://odb.org/2013/08/29/overwhelming-concern/
I am overwhelmed with my these friends who show me their kindness, concern and love in Christ. 

No comments: