Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Are you also in this process?

College years are the moulding time into becoming an adult, also a working one. It is almost the entering of the longest period of life's time line. Adulthood has the longest time frame right? So what we study in college, it is (most probably) what we (decided) will be working as.

And all graduates wanna be successful. I believe we all can. Only when we plan well, dream big, walk with God depending on Him, work hardd and reachhh for the skyyyai. Kidding, that line... is so cliche.

:D

Coming back to work hard, in the midst of working hard, we must learn to enjoy our work too. And love people. I once heard from a friend, that the job that we do, is just a tool. That tool is to help put us in that specific area, after we have settled in our hearts knowing our interest and whatnot, and God to confirm (God won't force us to study something we don't want. Find that interest, give it a thought, put it in prayers and ask God to guide whether is it something we should pursue or not. Afterall, He holds our future, He knows whether is it good for us or not. We can be short sighted, God sees the bigger picture). So,

job = tool

Geddit?

job=tool

So what's our calling?
All the same.

Our calling is the great commission laaa!

Sharing our life's testimony to people in school in work in coffee shop in the supermarket, making sure our lifestyles, actions, words used, attitude all reflect Christ-like ones.

Whether a pilot, an accountant, a clerk, a rock guitarist, a dentist, a teacher, a writer, we bring light. We bring Christ-like love, like really really true genuine love. Show concern and respect. Just, do not be a dumb dumb goodie goodie christian letting others ride on our goodness. That's not being wise.

How? Study the Word. So many inspiration and insights. Pray even more. Include God in everything we do, feel, think and say. Practice our discernment. Don't have? Ask. God can show us things, intentions of people, cautions to be aware of and whatever not- when we earnestly seek Him.

I'm on my way to becoming a successful musician. I'm in the process, in the making of becoming one. What I do is that I keep a picture in the back of my head of my job, I know what I'm doing, what my interests are I found them, pretty good at doing it and I love doing it. And seeing myself as next time, people I wanna make an impact, dreams and vision, and remind myself of who God is, God can do anything (nothing is impossible) is the picture I keep. Reserve ourselves for God in obedience and trust, learn how to TOTALLY rely on Him because we are not smarter than God. We cannot and we never will. Listen to God, and act with God.

How cool is that? We have God, (erm, did you hear me, a GOD, good and loving one, and real) to help us and figure things out with us?? Whaaattt werttt ?? Yah! Everyone can be successful. When we do, we are there to be an influence. There are different levels in life. When we are in college level, we do what we can, we find out why what are we here for and do the impact. As we grow up, next level in the working world. The higher level we go, the greater the responsibility, the greater influence we must make.

So be ready.

At every stages we are in, whatever levels we are at, we do our best. We change the world. We impact society and nations! Christians are not meant to live in a rut.

Go with God's anointing and favor. If not, it's all in vain. Again, listen to God, and act with God. Are you also believing that you are on your way, on this journey in the process of becoming successful so that people can see the special thing in your life that draws them, and that is God? It is a process. Even if we are not yet successful, we are to continue walking with God and make sure our lives are rightly aligned with Him so that people around us can know that it is God in and with us that makes a difference.

No comments: