Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, August 12, 2013

Taiyaiyaiyaiyaiyai

Patience. I have some new photos coming up soon :)

Last week has started the assignment craze among Berklee students. It's no joke to actually take all 16 FULL credits for the summer, a short semester for full time full credits. That's the bomb man!

Everywhere I go, to the library, I hear students telling each other : Oh, it's been hectic. So SO much work to do. And some digging deep into their Mac along the sideways, typing so hard on the keys. Some burying their heads behind the computers in the labs on their keyboards, and ear phones rubbing in between their ears. Some like me, 'chup' spots in the library and spread files, music sheet papers, laptops and pencil case on the table like nobody's business. But have to take into consideration too that some students need space too hahah!

On Sunday 1245pm, I thought I was the only one waiting for the library to open at 1pm. When I got there at 1.03pm, there were already students filling up spaces in the media lab, library and lounges. Whaattt? Okay, I'm not the only crazy fella - Studying on a Sunday. Fuish! Teehee.

God be my strength. My barin hsa raech is't maxsinum lvele.
Colbie Caillat is on my playlist now.

*Spongebob's crazyy laughter.
Taiyaiyaiyaiyaiayaiayayaiyaiayiayiayaiyai

:3

No comments: