Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mega Alarm Clock and some other random stuffs

To wake up early here is kinda difficult for me. And I don't know why! At home, it's pretty easy. The alarm rings, and then whoosh!- I'm out of my bed. Maybe, it's the early morning air in Boston, wonderful 'texture' for sleepers to continue snuggling in bed, warming inside the blanket.

So, instead of depending on the annoying alarm from my very backdated at&t phone (which I love using it, it's so simple!), I have a super mega annoying 'alarm' coming out from the construction site, righttt in front of my apartment, evvvvveryday at 7.50am ! Yesss, it never fails from 7.45am-ish onwards.

Thaaaaanks! Very annoying but very helpful hahaha! :)

But the thing is, it can't be snoozed or stopped and it goes on and on and on the whole morning. Super irritating. 

***

I bought this sesame pao from a chinese supermarket, gosh the sesame paste literally burst and melt once you give it a bite! Awesomeeee. 

***

Mom said I'm a bit round. @.@ Gosh the horror of listening to that statement. What am I gonna do about it? Am I gonna run along the Charles river? Am I gonna eat lesser? Am I gonna eat more fruits and veges (I did lah!) ? It's just the food content and portion here that my body is going through right now. Yikes, the pressure! Okayy, so, eat smaller portion then.

It's a weekenddddd! Go out and enjoy the sun and breeze! Go play frisbee or something! Or stay at home and watch a movie from any DVDs hahhaha :D and sip Milo. I wonder if a kid's name is Milo. So kewl. "Milo, come here ! Milo, don't eat that" Lolol :P Milo don't eat whattt? But you're a food too!

No comments: