Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Next Semester Woh So Fast !

Fall Semester is starting tomorrow ! Coolies !
I'm all geared up and excited for my first class : Afro Caribbean percussion something something for non percussionists something hahaha :D

9am.

Ahhhhhh !

And then computer and synth application class. Can't wait to see who my new classmates are and my lecturers!

Everything exclamation mark! Yesssss!

And I have to reply so many FB messages, emails and text messages. Tomorrow :PP

Sleepy sleepyy.

Berklee is so fun! Everyone (especially meeeee) had an increeeeeedible experience on that FREE THREE ice cream trucks that never ran out of ice cream on the Welcome Back Students BBQ party at the park. Aweeeeesome! Slurrrrrpss!

Okie dokie have a good week ahead those who still reads my bloggie haha :DD

No comments: