Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Can I bury my head now?


How is that so, everyone I know (almost everyone) has already gotten things figured out in their lives?
Like, they know what they're passionate of, they know which direction to head to, they know what are their callings and ministries, they know what they're good at, they just seem to know what's going on in their lives.

Most of the time I don't know about everything. Well, maybe I know a little of those stuffs mentioned above. But I don't know whether is it God's will or not, and it takes time to seek Him.

Seeing all my friends and family members being outstanding and achieving in what they do, I became anxious and  frustrated.
That feeling sucks.
I'm happy and proud of them, really I am. But I want it too.
How's mine so slow.. I'm not seeing it.

Was it because I didn't put enough effort in it?
But they seem to succeed things in life so fast, as though it's by chance or favour.
Was it because I was fearful of new things and have missed that opportunity?
Again and again?
...
This, sucks.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Nvr, Daphne.I'm still feeling lost in lotsa things.and If every single time I succeed in smtg, it's always because of God's grace and mercy.And your time to stand out among the rest will come in His time.And 'Seek ye first the Kingdom Of God, then all these things shall be added unto you.'=)

Daphne said...

Thanks babe :)) God is our shepherd and He will be our guide. We must recognise His voice.