Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, August 26, 2012

We Are Family

I was a Sunday Christian. But you taught me to be an everyday Christian.
I was abandoned outside. But you welcome me with open arms.
I lost my family. But you extended your love to me, took me in as yours.
I was hungry, and you gave me milk and food.
I couldn't love, but you show me how through all your lives.
I though that all my hopes have gone down the drain, but you taught me the Kingdom of God to be over comers in Christ, to stand up again and fight, and know my identity in Christ.
I lost my passion for music, but you gave me a place to serve the King again.
All that I was given, my heart is deeply grateful for your kindness, love and hospitality.
Every Sunday, I now look forward to be with all of you because
You are my family- HIS Church. And all the Thursday practices too. Every moment when I'm in the presence of this big family, in that place, I feel at home. But one day, we all will move into a bigger home that will last forever and I know it'll be great because we will be together forever.

Family love one another. Everything you did for us, you gave us the best. You did it all out of love for your children.

I will miss you so much when I leave for Boston.

No comments: