Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Daddy

God is just so so awesome.

He restores what I've lost. He gives me hope.
He is my strength whenever I feel like giving up.

He corrects me when I do something wrong.
He's slow to anger, but always approaches me with love.

He genuinely shares the secrets of living an abundant life with me.
He teaches and guides me along the path that I'm traveling.

God is my shield. I run to Him when I feel threatened and insecure.
God hears me when I call on His name. He hears the cries of His children.
All who loves Him are His children.

I can't live life on earth without You.
Your favour is always with me.
But often I don't see it and I fall into the enemy's deception.
So many times I've disappointed You and failed You.
But so many times You've come to bring me comfort and tell me that "It's alright, I understand. You're safe with me and I love You very much,"

Your joy is my strength.
I'm safe with my Daddy.
My Daddy knows everything.
He loves me for who I am.

This is for You.

No comments: