Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Enough is enough!

Few things to ponder over.
I am growing up.
I will make my own decisions.
And stand firm with that decision.

I do not want to pretend anymore. 
Just to be in the what seem like a cool gang to hang out with,
Just to please you
and gain your favour.

I thought that by compromising and tolerating with your demands,
Becoming like the way you think, you talk and you behave,
I would finally fit in and be welcomed.

Not anymore.

I was so blinded! The line to differentiate good and bad is not that vague actually. Yet, I acted as if everything is all good. That rope of hope I used to cling on- that bullies and divas somehow will see that little ray of light in their souls and turn towards it- I've released it.

Yep, I've changed. Definitely.
I'm not playing dumb in that game anymore.
Wisdom just walked in through my door.

Enough is enough.

1 comment:

Maiorem said...

11 One who loves a pure heart and who speaks with grace
will have the king for a friend.
Proverbs 22:11