Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guess what?

It sucks to be the blur one, always.
It also sucks so bad to be the one taken advantaged of by the so called "I'm your friend".

"If you're my friend, you would have done this for me"

Lies.

That person is just making full used of you.
If you were my friend, you should also understand me.

I used to think that I should be friends with everyone- good or bad. So that I'm excluded from the Loner's club. I thought that when I'm friends with everyone, and if they like me, then I won't have enemies. I was even more willing to pay an expensive price like getting myself hurt and not them by being Miss Nicey Nice. When I was 10, I took in all the blame when one of my 'friends' betrayed me and got me into trouble with my teacher. The result was that I got humiliated in front of the whole class for more than an hour, and also I got caned by the teacher. In the end, I moved out of that town.
The little girl who thought that if she took in all the humiliation and suffering by herself, get it over and done and pretend like it never happened before would never need to worry about not getting any friends.
Even now, in my group project, no one (except 1 or 2 friends who were with me and was willing to share in) was thankful that some members actually sacrificed to clean up the shit. For my side, this was how they thank:"You did that? It wasn't even you who did that," and "I don't know what am I supposed to do. I wasn't in charge of it,"

Dumbfounded.

You know what?
A friend I knew said this in her blog:
I realized that not everybody loves everybody. That not everybody has everybody's back. That some friends aren't who they seem to be.
I don't need a gadzillion friends. I just need a couple of friends who'd love me as much as I love them.

It seems like the ones on the social status list are Dominators by default. The pretty ones, the smart ones, the rich ones, the popular ones and especially the Talker, the overall Queen who manipulates.
Come to think about it, I'd rather be alone than to be present in your little world.
I do not want to be involved in all your dramas.
I thought that by having friends like you would make my life less miserable. The more the merrier right? But now, I will make my decision. Who I want to be friends with.

Friends who call you when they need you are not friends.
They take. They expect. They don't contribute.

1 comment:

Maiorem said...

17 A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
Proverbs 17:17