Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Double agent

What goes into your mouth does not make you 'unclean'. It's what comes out of your mouth that makes you unclean.

Water reflects your reflection. The heart reflects who you really are.

I sigh when I see Christians are the biggest hypocrites.
I'm not saying that I'm better than anybody. I'm also not perfect. But I try to live by the Word.
Sometimes, most of the time, claimed Christians can be the worst.
You talk so much like you know everything and you look down on others.
You claim to be one of Jesus's followers, but you don't live like one.
Instead you slander and you gossip.
You never set a good example.
Shame on you.

No comments: