Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, August 26, 2012

On Time

I see so many of my beautiful female friends, especially the ones with pure hearts- inward beauty- and with character. So much so, they are still single. Why?
They have the looks.
They have the character.
They have the heart for God.
They have the brains.
They have a good sense of humour too!

Where are all the godly men? (Not the religious ones, mind you.)

Guys, fight for us, fight for the ladies. Guard your heart from all evil things. Keep away from what your flesh desires, what your emotions tell you to do, but keep your eyes fixed on JC. Then you'll know what to do.

Meanwhile, my wish and hope to my single girly friends : Don't fret. Don't fuss. Turn all your frowns upside down. There is definitely that one man that is guarding his heart for you because you too are guarding your heart until you're for each other. The Big Boss up there knows and He sees.
He is planning. He's not late, He's only on time.


I can't say of much now.
But I know mine would have a story too to pen down one day.


No comments: