Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A New Tide Coming

I'm feelin' so excited!
All ready to set things right.
All ready to try new things.
All ready to meet new people.
All ready to practice.
All ready to just... practice!

Singing, violin, piano, drums, composing, writing, film scoring, arranging, performing and practicing (that's all I can think of now).

First, I'm gonna say goodbye to all of my students except for two. I will miss each and everyone of them because we became attached in this 6 months together.
I have to. I gotta explore the other side of music.

The thought of leaving behind a stable pay job scares me to a small island in Luluhama which it doesn't exists. It's an uncalculated risk I'm taking. But, I'm 19 and still tender in age. What is life then without having to take risk and step out of the circle? To see big waves, go to the sea. If I stand by the river, hoping to see big waves, myself sell flowers by the roadside right?
I have the peace to do things like that. Trust. TRUST is a big word, and know that everything is in my Father's good hand. Close ones who know me, know me well enough that I won't risk unless I'm sure. But this time, however, it's a little different. I'm blur but sure.

Better start exploring as much as I can now while I still have the brains and energy.
That is, of course, with Jesus walking with me along the path.
Otherwise, without Him, that path will only lead to destruction and ultimately, death.
Be careful Daphne. Listen closely to the still, small voice. Sharpen your discernment. You wouldn't wanna end up like a fool.

Keyboard awaits me!

No comments: