Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, June 30, 2012

My love relationship

Am counting all my blessings.

To me, what matters most is to only please Him.
How can I not be contented and grateful enough for all He has done, provided, redeemed and sacrificed for me? How can I sometimes complain about my discontentment?

Am counting all my blessings.

So many good stuffs from Him.
I know that even when I'm at my lowest ebb, or so alone in this world, worried and afraid, He- my Jesus- will look out for me, love me, be my best friend, be with me in my crappy and happy moments, my ups and downs, put up with all my craps and at the end of the day still stand by me and pick me up, protect me from my enemies, remind me, warn me, and oh my goodness, the "look out for me" already means SO MUCH to me.

"Trust in the Lord your God. Do not depend on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him in all ways and He will make straight your path."

Why turn to others for help when He is the best person to look for? And He has all the best solution. He is 24/7 available for me, for everyone else to contact Him because of what He did on the cross, so that we can have a direct contact connection with Him.

To tell Him all my secrets. To tell Him all my frustrations, worries, fears and feelings I'm going through. To ask Him for help when I don't know what to do and how.

If only everyone knows what a privilege it is to be a friend of God- Jesus.
I too, am trying to constantly remind myself of who He is, what He has done for me, what kind of great love He has for me that my human mind can never understand.

Obedience to Him is so dear and important. Delayed obedience is disobedience. Even partial obedience is disobedience.

If there is one thing that I'm asked to give up, it's never about this relationship I have with Jesus.
It's costly.

I trust Him, I trust in Him, I hope in Him because He never fails. He never stops loving me too.
I'm in love with my Precious!

No comments: