Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sports rock!

I had a good badminton game today with a bunch of coolies from church.
It felt so refreshing after that and we plan to make it a weekly "exercise" thing, since everyone needs some fun exercise :D

I'm gona buy a good racquet, a pair of really good sport shoes, and some new sports attire. This shows that I don't really exercise and I wanna make it a point to AT LEAST... play a ball game ehehe. A shuttlecock is a ball WITH some feathers stuck on it :P

In any camps, captain ball is always one of my favourite ball games. There was once we played in the pool and it was awezome, although the movement is kinda of restricted.

I remember the good times I had with a couple of friends playing volleyball until our hands grew bloody red with sweat dripping down our faces. Also, another bunch of friends who played frisbee in park and beach.

Actually, I think I kinda like sports!

Now I really wonder why mommy never push me into any sports. I got myself involved in a badminton tournament in primary school but gave up because I lost to a champion. I joined my primary school's EVERY sports day audition to get into the r.e.a.l. sports day day to win points for my house, and yesh I did won some points too hehe- high jump, long jump, running, and throw a heavy bullet called "lontar peluru". Never thought I actually did those stuffs! I went for swimming lessons and the best part is that I won a silver and a bronze medal in some swimming competition BECAUSE there was only 3 participants *flashes teeth.

I guess it's also the company that I hang out with that made the game fun :)

*I ain't wana be the soft skinny type of girls with the oh-so-fair and flawless skin and two thin legs the wind could almost blow it off. Sports rock to me :D

No comments: