Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Holiday like never before

This holiday is a good break for me. I get to read some really good books, spend time with my family, rest, sleep, clean my room, eat good food, watch movies, shopped, and take my time to do the things I wanna do. I just wanted to get away from all the rush, work (for money) and the insane jam in KL. Time ticks away slowly and I love it.

I never had this one like it before. All these while I've always been on the go, running and rushing to do many things in life- most of them, pointless ones, and the goal for those things became self-centered and for fun- and those purpose became the I, Me, Mine, My goal, My dreams, My future, what I want to do with My life, what I want etc.

I've been reading on the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. To discover our origin, our identity, our meaning, our purpose, our significant and our destiny is to know God. Without God , life has no purpose, and without purpose, life has no meaning. Without meaning, life has no significant or hope.

It's already 1 and a half years.
In ICOM.
Studying Music.
Studying what I've always dream of since young.
Next year I'll be transferring to Berklee. It's gonna be a challenge for me!
Better know what God wants. Better stay close to Him.
Gotta stay grounded with Him and His Word.
Then, I shall not waver anymore and know my stand because of my relationship with Him.

Seek first the Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you. Matt 6:33

No comments: