Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Best Holiday

I am really refreshed by this holiday.
School is starting soon in about a week more.
I don't have my time table because I didn't pay up some e-learner's fees rm700 per sem just to check a one time result and your time table. I think it's quite ridiculous. Plus, I don't really use the online library.

When school starts, it'll be my final sem in ICOM. Man... time is really precious.
I have almost a year more left in Malaysia- to be with my family, to be with my friends, to learn how to cook :P, to be independent, to learn what God wants me to do in Berklee, to serve in church and to enjoy the Nasi Lemak Laksa Roti Canai Teh Tarik Maggi Goreng Ayam Goreng Berempah Char Kuey Tiaw Ayam Masak Merah Satay Char Siew Pao Kolo Mee Pan Mee Omgeeeeee! Etc etc etc.

Yesh yesh, I'm really gonna miss all these and I haven't left for Berklee yet!

What I like about this holiday?
I auto wake up at 8.30am, sometimes fetch my sis for work. Go out for breakfast with my dad, sometimes eat cakes and bread at home. Read a book and ODJ, spend my QT. Turn on my laptop and keyboard. Transcribe some songs, learn some songs. Check out Berklee's Major, roughly know what major I'm gonna choose but still keeping it in prayers. FB a little, Twit a bit, Blog sometimes. Do some housework- put the clothes into the washing machine, sweep the floor, arrange some stuffs, and wash some cups and plates. Then lunch with bro and mom after they come home from school. Rest and talk. Cook dinner or go out for dinner somewhere nice. Esther comes home and I don't feel like doing anything else but to just taltklktatkltkaltktalkttalk with her :D and then jam. Then go to bed.
If I feel lazy, I'll turn on the TV or watch some movies from my hard disk hehe.

Time ticks away so slowly and I'm lovin' it :)

PS : I hate it when people rush me to wake up, to pick my clothes, when I'm shopping, when I'm working on something, JUST. DO. NOT. rush me okay! I can get kinda mang zang :/

So... what now?
Keyboard time :D

No comments: