Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

All Things are Possible

I hope it's not too late.

To...
Seek seek His will for me.
Love Him wholeheartedly again.
Trust Him completely even when it don't make sense.
Know Him as my Creator.
Understand why am I here for.
Give all glory to Him and His kingdom with my life.
To put on my best attitude for Him.
To be a better daughter to both my earthly parents and heavenly Father.
To do my best, give my best with all I have.
To use the talents, gifts and skills He entrusted me to serve others.
To love others because He first love me. I'm dearly loved by Him. The greatest love He has ever shown to me is through His suffering and death on the cross. He overcame the grave to find my soul.
Lean on His wisdom; search for it, His wisdom, like precious treasure.
Run to Him for safety and shelter. God is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, my horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
To pursue after you and
To live up to your values and standards and not of this earth's.
To refocus on the things needed to focus, before it all becomes too late.

All things are possible. God can fix things when we allow Him to do so. Believe and receive.
"Believe God loves you and made you for His purpose. Believe you were made to last forever. Believe God has chosen you to have a relationship with Jesus, who died on the cross for all of us. Believe that no matter what you've done, God wants to forgive you. Receive Jesus into your life as Lord and Saviour. Receive His forgiveness for your sins. Receive His spirit, who will give you the power to fulfill your life purpose." Rick Warren.

I'm fearfully and wonderfully made by God, crafted and designed in detail for His work.
Why You so amazing wan?? :)

No comments: