Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Family Affair


Today's my cousin's wedding.
I met half of my relatives today.
Will create my first photo album on FB soon woohoo! (Yeahh... first. Hehe. Not really keen in publicizing photos on the webpage)
Why half?
Some having exams, some in overseas, some went for camping trip, some... just somewhere :)

My dad has 14 bruthers and sisters. Some of my cousins are already married, with kids, and some are my cousin's kids have kids! It's complicated.

During the tea ceremony, the uncles and aunties should really wear some tags on them eg. Uncle 1, Uncle 5, Aunty 6, Aunty 7, Uncle 13 etc. We get this problem every time when it comes to CNY, Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays and Gatherings. LOL.

It's a hugee family I grew up with.
Good times we had tonight.
Pictures on FB soon.
Ohhhh yeahh, my 2 nephews and 1 nephew's kid are sim-pa-lee handsome looking boys!
I'm not a huge fan of Koreans boi, but this small fella, you've got to meet him, is one good looking boi :D Pictures sometimes don't describe well. Another one has chubby cheeks and the other has a mixed look which I think when he grows up bigger enough, many girls will go head over heels gagaga over him.

Teehee!
Okie just thought of uploading some here. Too sleepy to upload more.
Nites! Have a good week ahead peeps!

Our table: Garden style Wedding Dinner at The Mines
Dad and Mum
Angeline and I at the Tea Ceremony this morning
Keluarga saya ;)
Teehee!

No comments: