Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A thought to think

I always think that "We must get into the world to experience ungodly situations and ungodly people in order to grow stronger." Or, at least to experience it and then be able to help others by telling them how God delivered me bla bla.

It's a deception.

And my dad quickly show me this article from ODB. Below is the link.

If I didn't realize it now, this wrong thinking can swallow me up in no time. In the long term, it's not gonna be fruitful and healthy.

I do NOT want my heart to lead me away from God.
The best training, guidance and advice to get from is from God's Word and those who know it and love it, not experiences.
I'm still praying for the those in my life.
It's best to also have ourselves surround with friends of the same faith to uphold each other, encourage and remind each other the Word, of who we are and who Jesus is.
I wonder why sometimes it takes so long for that one prayer item to be answered.
I'll hope.
I'll wait.
I'll trust.

***
This short clip below reminds me to carry the cross well. No short cuts. No bluffing ourselves on God's value. No compromising with the world's standard.





No comments: