Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Priceless moments

So. My Singaporean family is down again to KL. Whenever this gang is around, food is always around too. Not that my parents don't feed me hehe. But we'll have more food ;)

If you have a chance to meet them, especially Claire, Dillon and my bruther Derrick, you'll surely be very entertained by the three musketeers :D

We went out for dinner with 2 cars. Apparently, after dinner, we forgotten to take the house key from dad. Esther and I drove the musketeers back home. Reached home, and we sat under the sky, blasting the music so loudly from the white Myvi. It was very hilarious watching the trio dancing the Butt-Dance and some 100% Chicken Dance. Watch the clip below LOL.



If you have time, watch the Learn ABC ones too I lol-ed.

Should have captured and recorded their dancing. It was priceless! :)

So many funny things they have said, so many funny things they did, so many funny things they made us laugh.

Ohh, almost forgot to mention. Esther found the house key inside the dashboard. Everyone went :

---------______--------"""""

Anyway, I'm stuffed with food. Oh, happy day!

:D

No comments: