Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Old Restaurant Found

We (family) found our old restaurant. It is famous for their boxing chicken. Yesh yesh, the chicken boxes you when you eat because it is half cooked.

...

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Apparently, I just found out that it is the restaurant my family used to always eat when we girls (me and Esther) were little kids- wore the same shirt; she looking nice and pretty, me looking bler and lost. And the tauke niang recognises us, saying : "Waa, dai gor lui lo...(Waa, big girls)" Really? She remembers us? Or she always say this to all her customers.

They closed the restaurant for 2 years. Originated from Brickfields. Recently, it has started operating again, now in Taman Seputeh. 2 months old je. This was what my mum told me: 4 of its workers died. We don't know what was the reason.

Happy to have found this restaurant again. The only thing that have changed, and it is ze most important change is... the cook.
Yeeeeeap. Definitely. Different taste and style. We all can tell it.

No comments: