Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Chilling on one evening

Not having my iPhone yet drives me up the wall sometimes hahaha. Like when I really wanna take a good picture, or whatsapp my sister, mom and dad, I first have to turn on my laptop and FB and inbox them. Gaah! I will get my phone soon, once my Prepaid credit has timed out.

You know what? It was raining, and now the air here is so so cooling :))

Outside my window, there's this lady singing with her guitar, I think she's my neighbour hahaha. When I was dusting the carpet just now, I saw a door open, like freely. People here are not as paranoid as Malaysians because the crime rate here is pretty steady. Minus the bombing part. Okay, maybe this is not so a good way to measure crime rate or whatever not okay ahh! Anyway, anyway!! So, she's sitting by the apartment doorstep where people walk, and there she is, singing so freely. America, free country hah. And her friends would passed her by and they would greet and chat with one another.

Both my windows are open. Love the air. It's funny there isn't any mosquitoes around. Teehee.

Tomorrow's orientation! I'm so nervous giler. 

Now that my room is pretty clean, and after putting up cards and boxes that made it looked a little like home, I should probably go now. I hope the plumber is done with his thing.

Tomorrow's the big start of my academy. Like the overview of what to expect. A sneak preview of what's going to take place as a Berklee student. God be my strength. I'm here to learn.

No comments: